Take a moment of aroma therapy with the Oudh Natural Incense Sticks. The fragrance of Oudh in Incense. Oudh is a extremely rare species of trees found mostly in the belt of eastern regions of India and its southern countries like Thailand, Combodia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia.
Rich, powerful, sweet woody notes mingle with a balsamic bouquet. With complex mysterious earthy nuances, Oudh Incense is an incense of wonder and delight.
High quality natural incense, hand rolled and crafted straight from India's finest craftspeople and containing essential oils.
What goes into this is a magical mixture of aromatic materials, herbs, resins and essential oils. What comes out is a fragrant smoke, as well blended as the culture that binds the variety of our civilization and as pervasive as the spirit of the land.
- Oudh Traditional Incense Sticks
- Beautifully presented in artisan paper box
- Contains 15 premium incense sticks
- Always place in an Incense holder
- Packaging is recyclable
- Makes a wonderful fragrance gift
- Burning time approximately 30 minutes